Select your country and language
Singapore
Malaysia
Indonesia

Financial Information

On May 2, 2019, Great Eastern Holdings Limited announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Great Eastern General Insurance Limited (GEG) has completed the acquisition of PT QBE General Insurance Indonesia. 95% shares of PT Great Eastern General Insurance Indonesia is owned by GEG, and the remaining 5% by PT Suryasono Sentosa, our Indonesian partner group.

 

Date Document
30 July 2020 Great Eastern Indonesia 2020 Quarterly Result as at 30 June 2020
20 May 2020 Great Eastern Indonesia 2019 Published Financial Report
14 May 2020 Great Eastern Indonesia 2020 Quarterly Result as at 31 March 2020
31 January 2020 Great Eastern Indonesia 2019 Quarterly Result as at 31 December 2019
31 October 2019 Great Eastern Indonesia 2019 Quarterly Result as at 30 September 2019
31 July 2019 Great Eastern Indonesia 2019 Quarterly Result as at 30 June 2019
1 July 2019 QBE Indonesia 2018 Annual Report
30 April 2019 QBE Indonesia 2019 Quarterly Result as at 31 March 2019
30 April 2019 QBE Indonesia 2018 Published Financial Report
25 January 2019 QBE Indonesia 2018 Quarterly Result as at 31 December 2018
29 October 2018 QBE Indonesia 2018 Quarterly Result as at 30 September 2018
27 July 2018 QBE Indonesia 2018 Quarterly Result as at 30 June 2018
17 May 2018 QBE Indonesia 2017 Annual Report
30 April 2018 QBE Indonesia 2018 Quarterly Result as at 31 March 2018
30 April 2018 QBE Indonesia 2017 Published Financial Report
31 January 2018 QBE Indonesia 2017 Quarterly Result as at 31 December 2017
31 October 2017 QBE Indonesia 2017 Quarterly Result as at 30 September 2017
28 July 2017 QBE Indonesia 2017 Quarterly Result as at 30 June 2017
31 May 2017 QBE Indonesia 2016 Annual Report
28 April 2017 QBE Indonesia 2016 Published Financial Report
28 April 2017 QBE Indonesia 2017 Quarterly Result as at 31 March 2017
20 May 2016 QBE Indonesia 2015 Annual Report
29 April 2016 QBE Indonesia 2015 Published Financial Report
4 August 2015 QBE Indonesia 2014 Annual Report
30 April 2015 QBE Indonesia 2014 Published Financial Report
18 August 2014 QBE Indonesia 2013 Annual Report
Back to top
Get Help?
Customer Contact Center
Email Us
Visit Us
Great Eastern General Insurance Indonesia is registered with & supervised by Financial Services Authority (OJK)
Great Eastern General Insurance Indonesia is registered with & supervised by Financial Services Authority (OJK)